Hi all,
I usually use kannel 1.4.0 to connect to 1 smsc per-server. Due to hardware shortage I must connect kannel to 3 smsc in 1 server. I set the keyword in sms-service group to default so that my application will separate every keyword. And I use kannel's sms push application "../cgi-bin/sendsms?..." to send back the sms request. What I want to ask is, does "sendsms?.."will automatically identify from which smsc does a sms comes from? or do we have to always add "sendsms?smsc=mysmsc" parameter in each send back?
Thank you for any reply, I deeply appreciate it.

Regards

Willy Mularto
Cell: +62 811 923 464
Y!: sangprabv