Hi,

your SMSC will send the dlr back to kannel which in responce to this will call http that can process the incoming dlr. You call sendsms with dlr-mask parameter and wait for the dlr in another http that you'll write yourself.

HTH

Gareth Reakes wrote:
Hey all,

Is there any reason why dlr is not implemented for http smsc? My provider sends back a unique id when I post the message. Can't I just use this id to pass to dlr_add? The only other piece I am unsure of is how to set kannel up to listen for dlr via http. Should I just add a new method in smsc_http and the conndata structure to support it?

Cheers,

Gareth