What do other people think about the possibility of having a web forum?
Would people see the mailing lists as redundant if there were web based
forums?

As far as the name / location - could it be put under kannel.org, either as
being hosted there, or using a sub domain (forums.kannel.org?) pointing
elsewhere?

Regards,
Bill.