Aarno Syvänen wrote:
PPG SMS level delivery report are used for following purposes:
a) testing (did the phone get the push at all, or did it just ignore it)
b) for fallback services: if the phone did get the sms, but did not
understand it, the server can send some fallback sms (like your
content is available in the certain website).

That's what I want to achieve, but I can't have it work.
I don't even receive DLR status 8 on the sms.

As wap specs go, you should use confirmed push here. Problem
is that only a few phones support it.

I don't need confirmed push.

I am not entirely against adding ppg sms dlrs to the db, but then
everyone should understand what ppg sms dlr means.

Aarno