Hi all,

I have a question regarding the dynamic SOA (Sender Originator Address) feature, which I think is always supported on the UCP protocol (or maybe it is operator dependant ?).

The feature currently allows me to send an MT to a user via shortcode x while he sees shortcode y at his screen.

The question is if I can use text messages for the orginator instead of numbers. For example, the user would see the name of an action that runs on television instead of xxxx.

I tried this out but received the following syntax error : 01/00035/R/51/N/02/ Syntax error/FB

Noticable was that we have 2 operators using UCP and they both returned the exact same UCP string.

Would it be possible someone could fill me in if this is possible ? Obviously, this request has be made to our operators to, but I would like to have a 3rd opinion about the matter, it can't harm to be prepared :-)

Thank you in avance,
Quinten