Egon,

Here is a sample kannel.conf with a bearerbox and smsbox (no wap box)
using a GSM as a AT SMSC. Maybe there is some non-useful configuration
instruction, but it work. Every sms received call 'dispatch.php' who
enter the informations in a DB.

kannel.conf:
include = "/etc/kannel/modems.conf"
group = core
admin-port = 13000
admin-password = bar
admin-deny-ip = ""
admin-allow-ip = ""
#wapbox-port = 13002
smsbox-port = 13001
wdp-interface-name = "*"
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/bearerbox.log"
box-deny-ip = ""
box-allow-ip = ""

group = smsbox
reply-emptymessage = ""