If you want performance, you will have to code! (See smsbox.c, line
1935). Maybe this could be done in a cleaner way, creating new
variables, like

black-list-reply = true
black-list-message = "We are sorry. You are not allowed to use this service"

BUT if the black-list functionality is not working now, this will be useless.