On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 05:18:17PM +0100, Gareth Reakes wrote:
> Hi Wilfried,
>
> Wilfried Goesgens wrote:
> >On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 06:15:29PM +0100, Gareth Reakes wrote:
> >>Hi all,
> >>    I have an Seimens MC35 hooked up to a 1.4 kannel installation on
> >> redhat. About 1 in 10 times an sms is received it does
> >>not come  through. The following error in the logs occurs:
> >your mc35 is a verry modern piece of tec. it offers you
> >not just the sim-memory, but allso its own.
> >(SM, ME) so if a message is received, the first available slot is used. if
> >you use the ME memory, your sim-memory doesn't get
> >polled.
> >i've added the functionality to block messages in thte new at driver, called
> >hogs.
> >you can find my version at http://tar.gzipped.org/gateway.tar.bz2
>

> Thanks for that. What files have changed? I have some custom changes myself
> and so cant use your gateway as is.

i've added a gw/smsc/at directory, the gwthread.* knows thread_chancel,
and some aditions to the core to display more verbose messages in the status
box.
allso some configs in gwlib/cfg.def. The bbstore.c uses alex' store-dir with
the adition that it panics if it can't open the dir.

Rene, maybe the message is in slot 15 on just the other storage.
for that reason i fill up the simcard with trash.