Hi!

I need to use esm_class 0 with a Telco.

I could change Kannel's code to use it as default mode (but would mean running 2 different Kannel instances) or maybe use Enver Altin's smpp-esmclass-submissionmode patch.

On a thread on the devel list about Enver's patch, I've seen this post:

http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/devel@kannel.org/2280385.html

There, Fred says:

"I have been making use of binfo with further embeded key:values in the string for this kind of problem of passing smsc specific key/values to the smpp driver. it may not be the right thing to do, but at least I didn't need to change everywhere for another parameter since its already there and not much using of it at the moment........ "

Does anyone know what's this thing about binfo and how to implement it?

Thanks in advance!

Juan