Hello everyone,

            I just wanted to ask more information about the logos and ringtones to a siemens mobile. Specifically an A70 unit. I have found that the contrib directory the sendsms converts BMP files into SEO format that then is sent via various SMSs.

            I have tried to send a very simple BMP to the mobile, I get 3 different SMS, but never the mobile tells me that it is a graphic.

            Can someone please guide or post a simple example of the sending URL of kannel of an image being sent to a SIEMENS mobile, I would be greatly in debt.

            Is the BMP an especial version like wbmp?

Thank you!

Alejandro Ramírez