Hi Mike

Please look at SMPP v3.4 spec,

error code 0x0d means that Bind Failed

ESME_RBINDFAIL 0x0000000D Bind Failed

You should contact your SMSC Operator to receive correct parameters, include sysid/password, TON, NPI,....others
and make sure that your host is not in his blacklist

Mike Nwaogu wrote:

Hello Again Everyone,
I never got an answer to this question I sent last
year july, I need to know how to resolve this. Would
be glad if someone could help me.

SMSC rejected login to transmit, code 0x0000000d.
I got this from my kannel.log
I'm using kannel version 1.4

my config file.
========================
group = smsc
smsc = smpp
smsc-id = smsc
host = 172.16.1.120
port = 5555
transceiver-mode = 0
receive-port = 0
system-type = "VMA"
smsc-username = username
smsc-password = password
source-addr-autodetect = 1

======================FORMER MESSAGE
==================
hello Everyone been a while I was here.

I need help everything was running smoothly until just
about 2 hours ago, I got this message.

What does this imply, the SMSC guys say they haven't
changed anything. and I haven't changed anything, I've
restarted the machine and every the kannel several
times over but the same error repeats.

Please Advise on what it means and how to stop this.

Mike :((

Mike Nwaogu
Metro Technologies & Resources Ltd.
48 Tunde Idiagbon Road, Tanke, Ilorin.