Juan Nin wrote:

> I've just tried it, and nothing happens...
>
> messages that match the first accepted-smsc are fine, but the ones
> directed to the second one do nothing...
>
> I put "text" instead of "get-url" and nothing is retirned  :(
>
> but can 2 "keyword = default" be used?
>
> I believe I've seen on some thread that it doesn't work and only one
> is used..
>
> will I have to do this on my PHP side or is there any way to do it on
> kannel?
>
> thanks again!
>
> Juan

For me multiple default keywords are ok. here is part of my conf (with
provider/smsc names changed). this has been working for a long time just
fine. Even though I have this setup, I am (except for one provider)
calling the same script and passing a provider name in the get-url. If
you wish different scripts could be called for each provider.

group                   = sms-service
keyword                 = default
get-url                 =
"http://smsc/inA.php?provider=P1&sender=%p&text=%a&recipient=%P&time=%t";
accept-x-kannel-headers = true
max-messages            = 3
concatenation           = true
accepted-smsc           = SMSC1

group                   = sms-service
keyword                 = default
get-url                 =
"http://smsc/inB.php?provider=P2&sender=%p&text=%a&recipient=%P&time=%t";
accept-x-kannel-headers = true
max-messages            = 3
concatenation           = true
accepted-smsc           = SMSC2

group                   = sms-service
keyword                 = default
get-url                 =
"http://smsc/inB.php?provider=P3&sender=%p&text=%a&recipient=%P&time=%t";
accept-x-kannel-headers = true
max-messages            = 3
concatenation           = true
accepted-smsc           = SMSC3

group                   = sms-service
keyword                 = default
get-url                 =
"http://smsc/inB.php?provider=P4&sender=%p&text=%a&recipient=%P&time=%t";
accept-x-kannel-headers = true
max-messages            = 3
concatenation           = true
accepted-smsc           = SMSC4

--
Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at [EMAIL PROTECTED] **