Hello Everyone!

I'm in a lot of trouble, every X hours my server dies with "BEARERBOX: Out of Memory", I had already asked about this one on the mailing list, and DLR was suggested to be changed from internal to mysql, nothing changed though. This with stable version. (im thinking it might have something to do with a memory leak with sqlbox on that version...).

Now for the real issue at hand, im trying to use the newest version available in CVS cvs-20060119 maybe the leak was fixed here.... I have compiled it with sqlbox support (it is totally necessary for me). But now when it tries to fetch content from my IIS web server i get the "No client - multi-send or ACK to pull-reply". Is there a new step i must take for configuring the CVS version??

Thank you so much everyone for your help!

Alejandro