Sadly that's not possible. The SMS protocol is store-and-forward and session-oriented, so it does not provides any session information (as USSD does). In 160 bytes there's not too much room for that, I'm afraid...

So, you are on your own if you want to track user's messages. The ony (partial) solution to this is to implemente some kind of time-based sessions on the users. i.e: All messages sent to a given short number starting with a given keyword with less than X minutes between them are considered part of the same "session".

Hope it helps,

Alejandro.