Ngurah Bagus wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm trying to use FakeSMSC to send SMSs to my finally functioning smsbox. I
wanted to use the -r attribute to randomize the sender number, but I
couldn't, because -r sets the port instead. Also, -p now doesn't do
anything. Any idea on why this happened? And how can I go about in using
FakeSMSC to send messages with random sender numbers? For info, I'm using
Kannel 1.4.0 on Fedora Core 3.

the following commit was applied to cvs:

2006-02-21  Stipe Tolj  <stolj at kannel.org>
  * test/fakesmsc.c: fixing option switches '-r' to '-z' for number
randomization,
    which clashed with the '-r' for port specify'ing.
    Thanks to Ngurah Bagus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for the report.
    [Msg-Id: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

Stipe

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org