Hello community,

I have somes questions I didn't found in the users list.

Like some provider (Netsize), they give an 'TickedID' when a SMS is sent.
Is for all the provider the same?
How to get this unique ID with SMPP?

Another thing, I use mysql for delivery report, but
1. The system doesn't add a message in 'dlv' table when sending a message (so, i didn't get status for message sent after -i got error-)
2. Why the system check about the timestamp ? It means we can only send 1 message per second ? (for having correct delivery report)

I read about SQL-BOX, but never ever found it (exept a patch named sqlbox_patch-20041012 -very old-)

What I need at final is simple:
1. Store the SMS to send in SQL table (like SQL-BOX do)
2. Grep the (unique)ID of each send message and inserting into my SQL table with the rest (destination, text,...)
3. Having the full delivery report for my messageID sent. (1. sent to gateway, 2. Pending, 3. Sent and delivered,...)

With kind regards,
Nikos