Dear David,

Kannel doesn't include MMS capabilities, thus you won't be able to get reply
as MMS pic. Mbuni simply adds MMS capabilities to Kannel, so if you intend to
recieve MMS, you will need to use mbuni.

Regards,
Hanna Kreitem

--
Mobile Information Services, MobIS
The Palestine Information & Communications Technology Incubator (PICTI)

www.mobis.ps

  • Re: Mbuni Vs. Kannel, with respect to MMS via SMTP Hanna Kreitem