Zouari Fourat <fourat <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
> I've discovered that my kannel is responding to each MO receveived, in
> my conf i have only one sms-service group, am using it to get all MO
> trafic to my servlet were i'll decide to send an MT or not, but kannel
> is replying to each MO by an MT containging the text that kannel got
> on my servlet when trasnfering the MT to it.
> here's my conf :
>
> group = sms-service
> keyword = default
> get-url = "http://localhost/kannelizer/receive.php?sender=%p&text=%
a&binarycontent=%b&smscid=%i&receiver=%P&coding=%c&charset=%C&udh=%u&account=%
o&date=%t×tamp=%T&smsservicename=%n&smsid=%I&deliveryReportValue=%d"
> max-messages = 3
>
> how to not to let kannel respond automaticly for each MO received ?

Hi,

If you dont want a reply remove:

max-messages = 3

and add

max-messages = 0
text = ""    (Optional but not required)

in your sms-service config file. What this means is no message are to be