From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Stuart
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:23 AM
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: SQLBox Mysql Connection

Hi,

I think I've worked out what was wrong, although I was setting the host for
the DB, the sqlbox was always trying to connect to `localhost`. I set up
mysql on the same machine and it can now connect.

Although, it has led me to a different problem- the sqlbox will create the
tables but will not write incoming or outgoing traffic into them. There are
no sql errors in the logs.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

Stuart