From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jon Björkebäck
Sent: dinsdag 21 maart 2006 19:06
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Kannel as SMS relay ?

Hi!

I got a question regarding Kannel's ability to act as an SMS "relay".

I got this setup:
         _______
A ----->| SMS-C |----> GSM-network
B ----->|_______|

Terminals A and B are clients that talks CIMD2 (or SMPP). The problem is
that the SMSC only takes one connection at the time. The terminals have to
wait on each other to "release" the connection to SMS-C before proceeding.

Now I wonder if I can set up Kannel like this:

A ----->|Kannel |----->| SMS-C |----> GSM-network

This way, A and B would be possible to send SMS all the time. Is this
possible with Kannel?

Many Thanks,

Jon Bjoerkeback