From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Jay Acuesta
Sent: donderdag 30 maart 2006 21:26
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Kannel as smpp/cimd2 server???

My next burden now is kinda like a relay between two smsc's

A - smsc1
B - smsc2

A ----> smpp ----> KANNEL ----> cimd2 ----> B
A <---- smpp <---- KANNEL <---- cimd2 <---- B

Im basically a newbie and I have only tested KANNEL with outbound msgs (sendsms -> smpp, cimd2, http), and no experience at all on handling inbound msgs...

Based on the diagram above, how do I go about receiving sms from A & B thru smpp and cimd2? Is it possible? Will I be needing some smpp/cimd server implementation because i've read on another thread that Kannel does not act as smpp/cimd server???

Next question would be how to handle the sms? Is it through sms-service?

I would appreciate your help with this guys.