If you'r using CVS HEAD and last sqlbox, dlr-url is used well. Even if
the MT was sent by mysql insert.

insert into send_sms (service,momt,sender,receiver,msgdata,smsc_id,
dlr_mask,dlr_url) VALUES('kannel', 'MT','1234','1234','Delivery
test','FakeSMSC',31,'http://localhost/mev/a.php?type=%d');

and kannel-smsbox.log: 2006-05-06 22:42:51 [1030] [4] INFO: Starting
delivery report <kannel> from <1234>
(....)

But take care of "service" column. If it's not, service is set to
NULL, and delivery is not routed.

Regards,
Anselmo