Update gateway and sqlbox to HEAD CVS. and try to make patch again.

M.

On 5/16/06, Julius David Bacolod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>Why? Which Problem do you have with sqlbox?
 >>You can do it. But why? This is exactly what sqlbox does!

 I mailed the users lists two weeks ago. Actually, this problem is about two
months already. I really want to use sqlbox, but since i've stuck with this
problem, I opt to find some other way.

 http://www.mail-archive.com/users@kannel.org/msg07403.html
 http://www.mail-archive.com/users@kannel.org/msg07404.html

 >>Commonly MO messages are routed to some script (which are
 >>defined for you). If you decide to go without sqlbox then that script
 >>must to log the traffic.

 The question "how" means "can i have some sample code snippets that i can
analyze and play with?" or "some pseudo-code if you don't have any code?".
So, what variables will I use, how will I manipulate the script, how can I
log to the traffic, etc, using PHP. In connecting MySQL to PHP, I use this
script

     $connection = mysql_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpasswd);

 If I am to log into the traffic as you say, what particular functions will
I need to use. Thanks if you have any idea.

 >>Yes, If you want to do it by a php script add some code in
 >>sensdms.php for insert into mysql databases and use it.

 In sending messages, we used cURL in our application in "packaging" the URL
for http interface
(http://localhost:port/cgi-bin/sendsms...), how will I
invoke sendsms if we would use the sendsms.php?  In which folder will I put
sendsms.php after I edit it?

 >>Delivery Reports contains status of certain transactions. Such as
 >>submit_sm. These delivery reports comes from the SMSC and is
 >>routed by bearerbox to dlr-url.

 I may add DLR for insertion into the database aside from messages
themselves.

Julius

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates
starting at 1ยข/min.