From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Stéphane Bruno
Sent: donderdag 18 mei 2006 19:09
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Looking for a CDMA SMS and WAP gateway (2nd posting)

Hello,

It seams that kannel only supports GSM networks, but I would like also
to support CDMA networks. Can I do that with Kannel? If yes, how? If no,
what other product I could use to support SMS and WAP on CDMA networks,
preferably open source?

It is my second posting. Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Stéphane