Hoffmann wrote:
Hi,

thanks for your answer.
The system runs for over 4 years now.....
Our operator supports ucp 31 and told me that they can see our requests and
send also answers.

As I wrote before I can see all this in the log: the hearbeat response AND the
alert.

"But today I receive "Alert (operation 31) was not ACKed within 120 seconds"
and in parallel: "hearbeat with load value 0 received""

is this behaviour now constantly showing? Or was it only a peek time behaviour of the SMSC?

Which SMSC provider? If it's Vodafone DE, and you see this constantly, then they may have switched your EMI/UCP accounts to other machines, which experience more traffic and hence longer latencies.

We had that effects at least with Vodafone DE.

Since you're a long time user of Kannel, please consider a donation to the project :) we will need to pay for new hardware for the project and are in constant colletion mood :)

Stipe

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org