From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Alex Kinch
Sent: maandag 5 juni 2006 21:46
To: Mi Reflejo
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: SMPP 3.4 Optional params

There was an Mblox patch floating around a while back that might be a good starting point for these custom parameters.

Perhaps its a good time to do something a bit more permanent to the SMPP driver and the rest of Kannel so it supports the addition of carrier-specific 'optional' parameters? There's one thing following standards to the exact letter, but another having to deal with some of these weird and wonderful aggregators/carriers out in the real world!

Just my 1p worth..