cool planet wrote:

Hi Friends , I'm running kannel WAP box as my wapgateway , upto now most of implementations are success. but , when i observe the wapbox , there is one strange warning , WARNING: RADIUS: Could not find mapping for `192.168.10.100' session id <00000001640622>, ignoring.

the WARNING means actually that you use RADIUS acct proxy and that the request that is being processed with IP x can't be resolved in the local lookup table of the RADIUS acct information.

If you need MSISDN provisioning for your WAP services, you need to ensure that your local NAS (networks access service) passes RADIUS acct PDUs to Kannel's proxy port in order to obtain the mapping functionality. In case you don't need to forward the MSISDNs of the users, simply remove or comment out the config sections for the RADIUS acct proxy.

  I dont have any idea , why it is happening ? can somebody help me please ?
How will we solve this problem ?
and , in wapbox , is there any inbuilt function or possibility to store into a database ( for example , store all the radius acc info into mysql databse ) as what kannel smsgateway does for it's DLR's.

no, the RADIUS acct proxy acts only on it's internal memory. There is no persistance storage interface, ie. to a database.

But this may be added in a more-or-less non-expensive way, due that we have dbpool abstraction layer to add to.

Stipe

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org