There is a new configure file on gateway module.
We need to do a new sqlbox.patch for it.

Hold on. I'll do it.

Martin.

On 6/13/06, Hofferek Attila <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all!

I've got newly checkouted gateway and sqlbox source trees, and
I get these errors when I try to patch the gateway source with
the sqlbox patch (make patch)

machine:~/kannel/sqlbox# make patch
patch -p0 -d ../gateway < sqlbox.patch
patching file Makefile.in
patching file configure
Hunk #1 FAILED at 85.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 4619.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 4666.
3 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file configure.rej
patching file configure.in
patching file gw/smsbox.c
patching file gwlib/cfg.def
make: *** [patch] Error 1

Could you help me, where is the problem?
Thanks in advance
--
Hofferek Attila