Well i am not sure about this model, i have worked on Fargo Maestro 20(Serail Interface), it works like a charm. I tried a USB one but got lost on the configuartion part.

Rajendra Rait.

From: "Vaibhav Solanki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: GSM Modem phones
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:56:43 +0530

Hello,

Has anyone tried Falcom's GSM modem (SAMBA - Integrated Tri Band GSM/GPRS
Engine )

Pls tell me tht Will this device work with kannel on red hat...or any other
suggested  ?

Thanks
Vaibhav

On 7/18/06, Andrija Petrovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Vaibhav Solanki wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> When i went through the faq of the kannel site, got the
> info that
>     * Nokia Premicell
>     * Siemens M20
>     * Wavecom WM02-G1800 modem
> will support Kannel.
>
> Can anyone suggest any other devices for the same purpose.
> Awaiting replies...
>
> Thankz

Hi,
We are successfully using the following Siemens GSM modems:

MC39i
TC45
MC35i

but (being well acquainted with the source code) I believe that any
HayesATcommand-enabled device will do the job.

Regards,
Andrija