Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: automated delivery report

Shenan.

As I knows, you couldn't send DLRs for MO msgs(mobile->aplication).
The Kannel sends just an ACK(deliver_sm_resp) to SMSC, informing about the correct receipt from message(delliver_sm) packet.

Now about MTs, you could request DLR for SMSC receipt, Mobile receipt or both.

Someone correct me if  I'm wrong.

Its what you wanted?

[]s
Allison Almeida.