You can send WAP Push with SMS delivery report request.
With that, you can be sure that the message reached the phone.

Aarno

On 28 Aug 2006, at 13:53, Alberto Devesa wrote:

Thank you Linkas and Alejandro for your response.

I have checked every where in the configuration of the phone and I can't see
the message anywhere.

Indeed what is more strange is that I have tested downloading a melody from a third party vendor (I think it was from movilisto) and the wappush gets
delivered perfectly.

Do you know if wp to Motorola has to be encoded in a different way from the
ones to Nokia, Sony, etc ?

Regards,
Alberto