I have been sending/receiving SMS with kannel for
years without a problem, and now I am investigating
wap push.

I have configured the following groups: wapbox, ppg
and wap-push-user. After that I have created a test
si.xml and pap.xml files, and tried them with
test_ppg.

The problem I am experiencing is that the SMS is not
delivered to certain mobile phones, at least
Blackberry 7100, Blackberry 7730 and Movistar TSM7
(all are modern mobiles, and recieve wap push from
other sources) don't receive the SMS. Sending the
binary code directly to the HTTP interface produces
the same bad result.

Is wap push mobile-dependent? How can I send a
device-independent wap-push?

Regards,
J.L.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.