please answer me the following question:

I want to set up a ringtone service using kannel and for that i want to use wap
push SI. The sequence of the service will be as follow:

1.users will send a request via sms specifying a keyword for ringtone.
2.In response of that keyword kannel will send a wap push.

To do so what will be my kannel.conf configuration. where will i specify the
keyword for ringtone in kannnel.conf for incoming message that will eventually
pass the request for wap push SI.

Thanks
Mamun

--
This message was sent on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED] at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/users@kannel.org/4111775.html