Hiya all,

I have a setup like so:

I have two smpp instances running on ports 9999 and 7777 on my localbox.

[
id - smpp9999
ip - 127.0.0.1
port - 9999
]

[
id - smpp7777
ip - 127.0.0.1
port - 7777
]

I am now trying to route messages coming from smpp9999 to smpp777 and messages coming from smpp7777 to smpp9999. I've tried playing around with preferred-smsc-id, route, reroute, etc, but so far, doesn't seem to work.

Currently, when I sendsms using the web interface, depending on which user I send as, I get recieve the message at the smpp of my choice, but sending from the smpp causing problems (and I have tranceiver mode set on for both of them).

I'm sure I'm missing something small, just can't seem to figure this out.

I've attached my kannel.conf.

Oh... and btw, i'm using OpenSMPP to test (http://opensmpp.logica.com/introhtml/menu.htm)

thnx for pointers,

Cheers,
Essien
group = core
admin-port = 13000
admin-password = bar
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/kannel.log"
access-log = "/var/log/kannel/access.log"
wapbox-port = 13001
box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = 127.0.0.1
log-level = 5
smsbox-port = 13002
wdp-interface-name = "*"

group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
sendsms-port = 13013
sendsms-chars = "0123456789 +-"
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/smsbox.log"
access-log = "/var/log/kannel/smsbox-access.log"
log-level = 5
global-sender = globalfoo

group = sendsms-user
username = globalfoo