Does your carrier support concatenated messages?
If not set concatenation to false. This will break the message into 3 single messages for delivery. you can also set split_chars, split_suffix, split_prefix to amke the split messages neater.

Leonard

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steen Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Ben Suffolk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: Long SMS Truncated...Newbie...

Dear Ben,

Thanks for your reply!
Accept my apology for not giving all details! We tried with 3 and that did
not work.
Just done it again, below the result.

Cheers - Steen

group = sms-service
accepted-smsc = 1111
keyword = help
accept-x-kannel-headers = true
max-messages = 3
concatenation = true
text=<text app 410 characters>

group = sms-service
accepted-smsc = 1111
keyword = default
accept-x-kannel-headers = true
max-messages = 0
concatenation = true
get-url=
http://000.000.000.000:8082/perrito/perrito.html?anumber=%p&bnumber=%P&keywo
rd=%k&text=%a
<http://000.000.000.000:8082/perrito/perrito.html?anumber=%p&amp;bnumber=%P&;
amp;keyword=%k&amp;text=%a>

We sent to 1111 <Help>, and we didn't receive response. (Expected were the
long text of app. 410 char), yesterday we tried to send with the same
configuration a shorter message (158 char) and received that message and
with (250 char) message not received.