Dear All

I am using Kannel 1.4.1 and have installed successfully with SMPP with mobile operator, now I am having problem is getting messages.

Scenario is

Senders send SMS's to our number and we need to send them the content after confirmation. When 1st SMS received, Kannel send him/her reply " confirm with Yes or No" and when Sender sends "yes" or "no" Kannel produce error " could not fetch content ". I googled and got the tip that I need to put text type in my PHP page, I did but nothing was fruitfull.

Can any one please help me out, I am running out of time.

Regards
[mark]