hi,

I wud like to know more about the patch, wud also like to get the same.

Regards
sandesh k

"Rene Kluwen" wrote

Message

I am
not sure if you are from the same company as the person as I spoke to earlier
this week.
Also I
am not sure if your problem is the same as I have solved for another company
earlier this year.

But I
do have a patch for Kannel that solves sending WAP Pushes over sending CDMA
networks.
It
works by replacing a submit_sm pdu with a data_sm pdu.

It is
open source. Let me know if you are interested to try it
out.

Rene
Kluwen
Chimit

-----Original Message-----From: Fajar
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: dinsdag 17 oktober 2006
6:11To: Kannel UsersSubject: WAP Push Over CDMA
Network
Hello there,

I'm connecting to SMPP server our telco company.
We would like to send wap push that will be sent into cdma mobile. Is Kannel
supporting this feature? I'm settingup ppg, but it seems the wap push never
get sent into mobile? Maybe someone willing helping me out.

Thanks
Fajar