Hi all,

I am trying to find an appropriate GSM modem to setup with Kannel, that can provide back delivery reports. From my research i saw that the Wavecom Fastrack M1306B is the most appropriate to provide back a delivery report and also Kannel is working fine with this modem. So i had one Wavecom Fastrack in my office but maybe because i am so unlucky something is wrong with the modem and it doesn't provide delivery reports (i test it with Kannel 1.4.1 and with Hyperterminal).
So does somebody knows if the Wavecom fastrack M1306B is working good (and that means that i am so unlucky) or is there any other modem that you can suggest.

Thanks in advance.

George