On Mon, 2006-11-06 at 22:47 -0600, Alvaro Cornejo wrote:
> Is it possible to receive dlrs when using an gsm modem to send sms?

According to the user guide, smsc=at does not support DLRs; but the code
in gw/smsc/smsc_at.c shows the opposite. So either we need the user
guide updated, or add some comments in the source file.

I believe DLRs should work with a GSM modem, but that also depends on
your network operator. They may have disabled it on their side.

> I´ve tried several configs on the phone but was unable to make the phone
> pass any dlr info back to kannel.

My rough guess is that your phone receives the DLR, tries to process it,
can't find an existing DLR record in memory and ignore. What's the model
of your phone?
--
.O.
..O   Enver ALTIN                   |   http://enveraltin.com/