Hi,
I have successfully deployed sqlbox on one system and am trying to deploy on another one but after a successful build when I try to run it I get a segmentation fault. Do you have any idea why I am getting that. I know a segmentation fault occurs when I program tries to access a part of memory it is no supposed to access but the question is why do I get a successful installation on one system and a segmantation fault on another