Hi.

I'm recently started to work with an operator that use SMPP 3.4 so I'm using
kannel 1.4.1 (CVS) in a Dell PowerEdge 2950 with one intel xeon dual core
processor.

Since the problem started I've not touched nor reinitializing anything to see
what is happening.

Well, after several days of testing suddenly my logs shows that since
return "Queued for later delivery" (158 messages).

So, without any intervention since 2006-11-07 17:53 until now (17 new
messages), sendsms started to return "Accepted for delivery"

I could check that first queued message was delivered to SMSC  at 2006-11-03
02:41 (almost 12 hours after its creation) and the delivery to the phone was
made a minute later at 2:42.

Why the messages could be queued for later delivey and why the problem stopped
5 days later without any manual intervention.

I'm lost because I can't find any clue in the logs (they are configured in
debug mode).
What could it be, a configuration problem, a communication problem with
operator ?

Please, any tip?

M.