Hello to all

I have asked for several times, but no one could help me .

I please you help me now, plz:

Ich try to compile kannel cvs-version.
Configure is ok,
But gmake says this:

        /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -D_REENTRANT=1 -I. -Igw -g -O2 -DSunOS=1
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/libxml2  -o wmlscript/wmlsc
wmlscript/wmlsc.o libgw.a       libwmlscript.a libwap.a libgwlib.a -lrt
-lresolv -lnsl -lsocket -lm  -lpthread -L/usr/lib -R/usr/lib -lxml2 -lz
-lpthread -lm -lsocket -lnsl
        libiconv_close                      libgwlib.a(charset.o)
        libiconv_open                       libgwlib.a(charset.o)
        libiconv                            libgwlib.a(charset.o)
        ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
wmlscript/wmlsc
        collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
        gmake: *** [wmlscript/wmlsc] Error 1

Please help me !!!