Hello All,

I am just getting started with kannel and want to see
if I can at least send an SMS message and get it to
write it to the store file (kannel.store).  After I
get that working I would like to send a PAP message
and get it to write to the message store, then I would
configure kannel to send the messages to an SMS
gateway over HTTP.

Right now, I am trying to send a simple text SMS using
the following string:

http://localhost:13008/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=foo&password=bar&from=Test&text=Hello+World&to=123456

Basically it just hangs and I did validate that the
webserver is listening on that port.  My kannel.conf
is listed below, also it doesnt seem that I can get
anything to log to the various log files, is this
because I simply haven't done anything to trigger a
logging event?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
====
kannel.conf