Hi,

I am currently connected to two different SMSCs using Kannel. I am sending
binary data to both connections.

On my first smsc I am receiving the UDH and the payload correctly:

2007-01-29 15:53:37 Receive SMS [SMSC:SMPP:******:8010/8010:******:******]
[SVC:] [ACT:] [BINF:] [from:********] [to:********] [flags:2:1:-1:-1:-1]
[msg:130:00800D040015.] [udh:3:027000]

But on my second smsc the UDH and payload appear joined in the message:

2007-01-29 15:52:46 Receive SMS [SMSC:SMPP:******:8010/8010:******:******]
[SVC:] [ACT:] [BINF:] [from:********] [to:********] [flags:2:1:-1:-1:-1]
[msg:133:02700000800D040015.] [udh:0:]

I've looked at the docs but haven't seen a setting for this.

Does anyone know how I can receive the UDH and the payload separately on the
second smsc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Cyrus

Cyrus Patel

Senior Software Engineer

Seeker Wireless

TEL:   +61 2 9499 9848

FAX:  +61 2 9499 9845

MOB: +61 413 685 795

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Seeker Wireless Pty. Ltd., ABN 95 106 550 805. This electronic mail includes
information from Seeker Wireless Pty Ltd which may be privileged or
confidential. This information is for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named in the greeting above. If you are not the intended recipient please be
aware that any use of this information is prohibited. If you have received
this electronic mail in error, please notify the sender (above) by return
email.