Hi,

We have been having problems with the Message Queue Full error with Kannel
1.4.0. Kannel used to send a lot of retry requests (about 10/sec) putting
unwanted load on SMSC and causing delays in the handling of other messages.

With the introduction of sms-resend-retry and sms-resend-freq in Kannel 1.4.1
the problem was expected to have been solved. So we have upgraded to Kannel
1.4.1 stable release. These parameters do control the problem for some time,
but the problem appears a few hours after starting kannel.

It appears that whenever Message Queue Full error occurs for a concatenated
message split in parts, sms-resend-retry and sms-resend-freq dont apply,
putting kannel again in the same state, generating a lot of retry requests
badly affecting the performance.

Is there a
 solution to the problem? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

The fish are biting.