Hi all,
         I need to use two types of sender number while sending messages
using Kannel gateway.
One types of number I need to send the sender number as normal digit.
Another types of mobile number need to send the sender number as
alphanumeric sender. What I need to do for this in the configuration file. I
am using the SMPP connection for smsc. In that group I have specified the
          source-addr-ton=5
          source-addr-npi=1
for specify the sender number as alphanumeric characters. Currently I am
using alphanumeric sender for outgoing messages. I have to specify another
one sender number with this alphanumeric sender that number  I have to
specify as number sender. How can I do this ?

Can any one help me related to this as soon as possible that will be very
useful for me. Please Help me.

--
Thanks
S.K.Ganeshwari.