De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Envoyé : jeudi 15 février 2007 17:30
À : Arnaud de Saint-Alary; users@kannel.org
Objet : Re: RE : Random SMSC used for push waps

ummm

im lost here

i do send wap push via the sendsms-user :/

did you try to use the smsc parameter in the request after you set the denied-smsc-id ? in fact, i had such situation today, because i had to use the modem smsc, instead the smpp smscs i have

so after setting the force-smsc, denied-smsc-id and the proper value for the
smsc parameter,
it worked

in all the smpp smsc groups i sed the denied-smsc-id to the id of the modem smsc

and in the request i set the smsc parameter to the name of the modem smsc ...

seik