**>Subject: RE: Forcing SMSC doesn't work
**>Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:09:57 +1200
**>From: "David Ritchie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
**>To: <users@kannel.org>
**>
**>Hello all
**>
**>I seem to have cracked this problem by making sure all the other SMSCs
**>are listed under denied-smsc-id. For example, under SMSC-T1.A should be
**>the following configuration parameters:
**>
**>group = smsc
**>smsc = smpp
**>smsc-id = SMSC-T1.A
**>allowed-prefix = "027;6427;+6427;021;6421;+6421;"
**>preferred-prefix = "027;6427;+6427"
**>denied-smsc-id = SMSC-T1.B;SMSC-T1.C;SMSC-T2.A   <-- had to include the
**>SMSC(s) for the other telco here
**>preferred-smsc-id = SMSC-T1.A
**>
**>Messages have been pushed out on the requested SMSC 100% of the time
**>now.
**>
**>David
**>