Hi,

I'm trying to run Kannel on Mac OS X 10.4.9 (MacBook Pro, compiled
using fink tools), but it segfaults.

gdb output is as follows:

Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
Reason: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at address: 0xbf7fff6c
0x9000b10d in __vfprintf ()

I've tried disabling SSL and all other options to no avail.

I've noticed a _lot_ more warnings when compiling on Darwin than in
Linux. For example, this kind of warning seems to appear every few
lines (Replace octstr_create_real with your favorite function).:

"warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
'octstr_create_real' differ in signedness"

Am I doing someting wrong? Has anyone managed to run latest CVS on Mac
OSX 10.4.9?

Alejandro Guerrieri
Magicom
http://www.magicom-bcn.net/