From: Ben Suffolk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 3:54 PM
To: tushar
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: full sent message in dlr...

Tushar,

What you need to do is specify a custom dlr-url when you submit a message, this would contain an id for the message you sent, then when the DLR comes in your URL will be called and you will have your id. This will then let you look up the message you sent. You could of course include the entire message in the dlr-url I guess.

Ben